|DepartmentPlant||SupervisorInformation Systems Coordinator|
|DateMay 15, 2019||Closing Open Until Filled|
Provides advanced computer software and hardware support for all departments for the Company. Will oversee and optimize the office workflow thru the B/OSS, document imaging system, workforce management system, and computer workstations. Develops and maintains company database driven web sites. Provides training to employees on personal computer operations and software applications. Produces and modifies advanced reports as requested from management. Provides support for technicians, internet and data network/equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of company products and services.
- Knowledge of telecom billing and operation support systems.
- Working knowledge of web scripting language-including experience creating functions, establishing database connections, and debugging.
- Knowledge of graphics editing techniques.
- Knowledge of web traffic monitoring tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL databases. Including stored procedures, administration, maintenance, XML, and normalization levels.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Internetworking devices (switches, routers, servers etc). Setup VLAN’s and manage IP sub-netting.
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2010.
- Knowledge of Linux server OS, Linux security, and Apache configuration.
- Skill in drafting Methods of Procedure for change and maintenance activities.
- Knowledge of Security policies, including Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards and experience with network vulnerability scanning tools.
- Knowledge of evaluating ROI for IT expenditures.
- Skill in operating and routine maintenance of various computer workstations and servers.
- Skill in using hand tools, power tools, electronic test equipment and diagnostic software.
- Skill in operating various office equipment such as personal computer, copier, fax machine, scanners, digital cameras, CD/DVD writers, and telephone system.
- Skill in methods and techniques of training.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to develop solutions to data processing problems.
- Ability to improve or redesign procedures for specific job tasks.
Education and/or Experience
Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems PLUS four years work experience with minicomputer or personal computer operations. NOTE: In absence of a bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems, equivalent experience qualifies with 6 years in a combination of IT Services, Network Administration, Database Management and Development, and Web and Application Development.
Low voltage license.
The general work hours for this position are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Overtime will be required on occasion.