|DepartmentPlant||SupervisorINFORMATION SYSTEMS COORDINATOR|
|FLSA StatusNon-Exempt||LocationWorland, WY|
|DateJuly 14, 2020||Closing Open Until Filled|
Primary function is to provide support for central office, network and combination technicians including moving, changing, installing, configuring, repairing, and/or removal of internet/data communications equipment. Provides computer software and hardware support for all departments for the Company. Assists with the coordination of the flow of work that is conducted through the minicomputer, personal computers and related equipment and their software applications. Assists with the development and maintenance of company web sites, SharePoint sites, and graphics. Provides training to employees on basic personal computer operations and software applications. Produces and modifies routine reports as requested from management. Responsible for internal data backup for the Company. Assists with PC repair for Company as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support for central office, network and combination technicians including moving, changing, installing, configuring, repair and/or removal of internet/data communications equipment.
- Support escalated internet installation and support issues for internet services by troubleshooting and testing modem speed and connectivity performance remotely or at customer locations.
- Perform daily provisioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting of data network.
- Maintain routers, switches, servers, firewalls and network cabling.
- Repairs and provides preventative maintenance on all data equipment.
- Responsible with other technicians for keeping all buildings and facilities secure, orderly, clean and safe.
- Assists employees with software support for minicomputer and associated databases. Assists with routine mainframe commands and functions.
- Provides training to employees on basic personal computer operations and software applications.
- Produces and modifies routine reports as request from management.
- Responsible to assist with the establishment, control and maintenance of company records.
- Assists employees with software applications and installation including word processing, spreadsheets, email, internet, and specialized software as needed.
- Performs routine hardware maintenance and repair.
- Assists in Corporate and Company LAN and WAN functions including equipment maintenance, design and troubleshooting.
- Operates, maintains and provides assistance with peripheral equipment such as projectors, laptops, and printers in order to meet computer processing and management presentation needs.
- Maintains SharePoint sites on Corporate SharePoint servers.
- Responsible for internal data backup and verifications of back up.
- Assist with PC repair for our customers.
- Responsible for maintaining the electronic door locks including running weekly reports.
- Notifies management of errors or equipment stoppages due to upgrades or emergency needs.
- Assists in designing, developing, and maintaining company web sites and graphics.
- Coordinates with connecting companies when establishing, maintaining, and removing special service circuits, including FX lines, broadcast circuits, and data transmission facilities.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by management. *
*These tasks do not meet the Americans With Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and are usually less than 5% of time spent.
However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Education and/or Experience
Any combination of education and experience equivalent to an associate degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems PLUS one to three years of work experience with minicomputer or personal computer operations. Previous experience in internet/Web site design preferred.
Low Voltage License
The general work hours for this position are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Overtime will be required on occasion. This is a Non-Exempt position, subject to the overtime provisions of FLSA.
Send resume with cover letter to:
130 S 9th Street
Worland, WY 82401
email: email@example.com ; Fax: 307.347.7156